La formazione che ti rimette in gioco!
Between 2020 and 2021, over 5000 individuals in Italy chose Job Digital Lab to strengthen their digital skills and learn about new employment opportunities and emerging professional profiles.
With the second edition, the Fondazione Mondo Digitale and ING Italia aim to provide an increasingly custom-tailored education based on the needs of individuals and areas through resources and innovative tools for the sustainable development of people and communities.
The ten-month project will involve 4000 individuals. The various activities will address the need for education, requalification and professional orientation of the most fragile and vulnerable workers with a particular attention to those most damaged by the negative effects of the Covid-19 pandemic.
The objective is to experiment with a fluid, dynamic and personalised education that gives value to people, helping them to face situations with security, even in conditions of uncertainty, and acquiring a greater receptivity to change. Regional coordinators will custom tailor training to the personal needs of the people in their areas.
By networking experts, companies, trade associations, local administrations, public and private organisations, and employment centres, Project Job Digital Lab aims to strengthen its impact and multiplier effect, reaching about 100,000 individuals over the course of ten months.
The programme is based on six macro-activities:
- Live Training Sessions with Experts – to strengthen digital and soft skills, learn about job search apps, discover the secretes of communication and digital production, and marketing 4.0.
- Start-up Lab for Women – to support women seeking professional requalification through an entrepreneurial course ranging from business idea to initial prototyping.
- Local Training Events – to allow aspiring entrepreneurs to meet with managers and institutional representatives to network and meet new audiences.
- Micro-learning Modules – to increase educational opportunities, at any time and in any place, the project will also develop video tutorials and podcasts that can be viewed on smartphones.
- Role Modelling Sessions – to create opportunities for debate and exchange, the programme is enriched by sessions held by ING professionals and experts.
- Matching Supply and Demand – to support participants enter or re-access the working world.