High Professional Skills for Advanced Science Communication
ProjectSciCo+ - High Professional Skills for Advanced Science Communication is implemented as part of the European Erasmus+ Programme in partnership with:
- Fondazione IDIS-CittàdellaScienza, Italy (lead partner)
- High Technology for Cultural Heritage District- Databenc, Italy
- “Federico II” University of Naples, Italy
- Fondazione Mondo Digitale, Italy
- The Provost, Fellows, Foundation Scholars & The Other Members of Board, College of the Undivided Trinity of Queen Elizabeth Dublin, Ireland
- Ciencia Viva - Agencia Nacional Para a CulturaCientifica e Tecnologica, Portugal
- UniversitateaPolitehnica Din Bucuresti, Romania
- SjuharadsKommunalforbund, Sweden
The Sci-Co+ partnership will work on issues related to the digital transition and scientific communication, especially in science museums and centres with a system approach to the development of an advanced model of scientific communication and its applicational methodologies, new specialized professional figures, and new skills for sector operators. The model will be integrated into a specialized technological-organisational system to support and allow the fruition of the developed solutions and products.
The professional innovation required by the scientific communication model and methodologies will provided through the development of three specialization courses dedicated to university students on scientific programmes, science communications and information sciences and three upskilling courses dedicated to workers inscience communication, university research and teaching (STEM), as well as the development of a wide community of practice for users and stakeholders.
Target: 300 participants (specialisation courses) and 300 participants (upskilling courses).