Fully Enjoy the Internet: intergenerational labs with Anteas
As part of Project Fully Enjoy the Internet, thanks to our collaboration with Anteas, local sessions will allow us to meet with the various generations in school.
Today, a series of intergenerational workshops on storytelling kick off for primary and first-degree secondary school students, as well as over-60 Anteas members (511 associations and 80,972 members).
The two-hour labs will be held in schools.
- Why Tell Stories?
- The Importance of Words and Related Games
- Story schemes
- The Importance of Analogical Witnesses: Grandparents
- How Was It Once Upon a Time? – with related activities
- Creation of Story with Images and Key Words (students and grandparents working together).
- November 17 - "Antonino Pecoraro” First-degree Secondary State School, Palermo
- November 18 - Istituto comprensivo 57 San Giovanni Bosco, Naples
- November 21 - Istituto comprensivo 2° Vincenzo Russo, Naples
- November 24 - "Antonino Pecoraro” First-degree Secondary State School, Palermo
- November 28 - Istituto comprensivo 83° Porchiano Bordiga, Naples
- November 30 - Istituto comprensivo Statale G. Macherione, Catania
- November 30 - Istituto comprensivo Via Delia, plesso Michele Fioravanti, Rome
- December 5 - Istituto comprensivo Statale G. Macherione, Catania