Digital, artificial intelligence and genetics are the areas that are experiencing the fastest and most complex mutations, profoundly transforming the way we produce and consume, including at the cultural level. And media art, the art form with the most effective potential for understanding cultural urgencies, naturally transforms digital artists into changemakers, into activists of change, as we have seen in four editions of the Media Art Festival.
Artists make themselves available to schools to create original works shared with students. And, involved in social innovation projects, they discover themselves change makers or artivists.
Our experience in projects
- Digital made (contest annuale)
- Carbon Footprint (2016-2017)
- Le molte facce del territorio (2018)
- Le radici auree (2019)
- Mix User Experience (2018)
- Projecting the future (2017-2018)
- Ro-Lab (2020)
- +We - Wurth Experience (2019)