Digital content creators and multimedia: conquering new audiences!
On Tuesday, July 12, at 3 pm, Job Digital Lab will be in Potenza for its last local event held in collaboration with the Chamber of Commerce of Basilicata. The educational event, which is open to everyone and will be held on-line, will focus on female enterprise, professionals and anyone interested in digital communication. The event will address the development, from creation to implementation, of digital content (text, photos, audio, videos) for company websites and social networks.
15.00 – Welcome
- Patrick Suglia, Secretary General, Chamber of Commerce of Basilicata
- Silvia Colombo, Head of External Communications, Public Affairs & CSR, ING Italia
- Mirta Michilli, Director General, Fondazione Mondo Digitale
15.10 – Educational Session with Q&A and SuccessCases
- Platform and audience: selecting the right one for your activity
- Telegram – the new frontier of rapid communications: podcast and news
- The Periodic Table of Elements of a Website: SEO Secrets
- Tools for the creation of digital content
17.00 – End of Works