The six-month project aims to promote the communicative value of art and the creative and interpretative potential of new technology
“Projecting the Future” marks the beginning of a new collaboration between Epson and the Fondazione Mondo Digitale. The six-month project (Dec. 2017 – May 2018) aims to promote the communicative value of art and the creative and interpretative potential of new technology.
- EPSON Corner: the Phyrtual Innovation Gym now hosts a new area equipped with Epson technology addressing creativity and art. The Epson Corner allows students, professionals and the entire FMD Community to discover new ways to interpret technology and reflect on complex concepts such as environmental sustainability.
- Art and Technology Labs: young digital artists meet with students for art production labs. The works that are produced will be exhibited in the “Schools” Section of the Media Art Festival 2018.
- Developing an Art Work: a prestigious international artist will work for six months in the Epson Corner to produce a work that will be exhibited at the Media Art Festival.
- Stimulate creativity through the artistic use of new technology;
- Divulge a culture of environmental sustainability through art;
- Create art works and new content with Epson technology;
- Develop a space dedicated to the relation between art and technology at the Phyrtual Innovation Gym;
- Experientially educate students to the creative use of new technology as a critical tool for living and working in the 21st century;
- Stimulate creativity, project ability and know-how;
- Promote innovation in enterprise starting with young students.