Starting tomorrow, thanks to the synergy with the Chamber of Commerce of Basilicata, a new course kicks off for SMEs in Basilicata. The objective, as part of Programme Ambizione Italia for Cybersecurity, is to train IT sector professionals on cybersecurity with a focus on web application security throughout their development cycle.
Following a general introduction, to homogenise the starting knowledge of participants, the course will focus on specific guidelines for the protection of web apps as defined by the Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP Foundation). The course will address the OWASP Top Ten – the ten greatest threats that pose a menace to global web services and security techniques and tools. Moreover, indications will be given for the management of breaches. The course will alternate theoretical content with practical sessions and the issues addressed will be treated concretely to facilitate the immediate application in working contexts.
- Recognise the main threats on the Internet for web applications
- Understand the main internationally recognised cybersecurity best practices
- Learn to identify web application security and mitigate cybersecurity threats
- Develop strategies to prevent cyberthreats to web applications
- Apply cybersecurity best practices throughout software development cycles
- Manage security threats to web applications
Duration: 8 hours, asynchronous; participants will also be able to enjoy advanced materials and individual training.
Coach: Piergiorgio Ricci
- Cybersecurity Fundamentals
- Web Application Vulnerabilities and their Identification
- Secure Development of Web Applications
- Management of Cybersecurity Breaches
- June 6, 15.30-17.00
- June 8, 15.30-17.00
- June 15, 15.30-17.00
- June 20, 15.30-17.00