Designing Sustainable Urban Regeneration
On Wednesday, October 26 (16-30 – 18.30), the Innovation Gym at the Istituto comprensivo Via Poppea Sabina in Casal Monastero will host a creative marathon for schools, associations and other local actors to drive local digital and sustainable transformation. A a co-development session with the Lego® Serious Play® methodology will allow ideas to emerge in terms of innovation, civic participation, and sustainable urban regeneration in Rome’s “Municipio IV.” The aim is to create a smart city that, starting from its citizens, will transform innovation into a common good.
16.30 | WELCOME
- Stefania Forte, School Administrator, IC Via Poppea Sabina
- Massimiliano Umberti, President, Municipio IV, City of Rome
- Annarita Leobruni, School and Educational Policy and Equal Opportunities Councillor, Municipio IV, City of Rome
16.40 | SOCIAL EMPOWERMENT AND HOLISTIC SUSTAINABILITY
- Alfonso Molina, Scientific Director, Fondazione Mondo Digitale and Personal Chair in Technology Strategy, University of Edinburgh
16.45 | SUSTAINABILITY CREATHON
- Cecilia Stajano, Certified Lego® Serious Play® Facilitator
The use of Lego bricks as representative and metaphorical tools allows work groups to reflect creatively and develop a shared vision of the issue of urban regeneration.
18.00 SHARING OF RESULTS
18.30 | CONCLUSIONS