An Anitec-Assinform initiative in collaboration with the Ministry of Education
Registration is now open for the fourth edition of the National Digital Innovation Award, promoted by Anitec-Assinform in collaboration with the Ministry of Education and Merit (see circular). The aim is to involve second-degree secondary school students and teachers in proactive awareness-raising and orientation to drive the digital transition in school, families, and society as a whole, promoting the role and value of digital technology.
Schools can enter only one project, either as a lead partner or partner, in collaboration with at least one ICT sector company, besides ITSs and/or cultural associations. The registration deadline is 12:00 (noon) November 15, 2023.
- Create new projects promoted or developed by schools to generate new partnerships with companies and between institutions and the Anitec-Assinform Association
- Promote the sharing of students experience and company work, creating an ideal “hand-off”
- Promote digital culture because digital technology is a strong enabler both of teaching and learning processes and for the development of new digital skills required by the workplace.
- ICT and Disability: Digital tools to promote inclusion
- Digital Enablers: New technology for the development of innovation in the economy and society (IoT, big data, AI, Blockchain, 5G).
- Promoting Web Security and Contrasting Bullying
- Digital & Data Science – Data Economics
As in the previous editions, the Fondazione Mondo Digitale will collaborate with the jury to select the projects.