Webinars and meetings for parents
Find out how best and safely to use the Internet and digital technologies. Educate your children to experience the web in a responsible and aware manner, thanks to the guidance and tools provided by this free training.
Google and Fondazione Mondo Digitale, together with the Polizia di Stato, Altroconsumo and Anteas, have developed a series of training modules dedicated to parents with children attending primary and secondary schools.
The meetings, online and in presence, are free of charge and are organised in five thematic modules:
- Use technology with common sense
- Learn to distinguish true from false
- Guard your personal information
- Spread kindness
- When in doubt, talk about it
Thanks to the training you will become more aware of how the web works, the protection of personal data, cyberbullying and online hatred, and the distinction between true and false news. In addition, you will get tips on how to improve the listening and talking relationship with your children and pass on to them the values and example of becoming responsible digital citizens for a more welcoming and safer online world for all.
- 8 November, 5.30-6.30 p.m., Cyberbullying and online hate, trainer Susanna Bulgheroni
- 16 November, 6-7 p.m., Personal data and privacy, trainer Roberto Raspa
- 24 November, 6-7pm, Fake news and scams, trainer Daniela Brunno
- 29 November, 5.30-6.30 pm, Digital well-being, trainer Valentina Guerrera
- 7 December, 6-7 pm, Cyberbullying and online hatred, trainer Federica Boniolo
- 12 December, 6-7pm, Fake news and scams, trainer Roberto Raspa
- 14 December, 6-7 pm, Digital well-being, trainer Daniela Brunno